As part of Kantar’s 2021 Digital Commerce Event, ClearCut Analytics’ Vice President of Business Development, Dan Harari, will be presenting about the importance of leveraging eCommerce data for better decision-making and innovation. Learn more about ClearCut’s session, the conference, and the impressive lineup of speakers below!
Session Overview: Leveraging eCommerce Data for Better Decision-Making & Innovation
June 9, 2021 | 1:40 PM – 2:00 PM ET
In today’s omni-channel retail landscape, data is power for CPG brands. eCommerce data, in particular, is more critical than ever, filled with a treasure trove of insights for strategically growing business. Through this session, you will learn:
- Why eCommerce data reveals product and consumer trends ~24 months before brick-and-mortar (B&M) data.
- The applications of Amazon sales analytics for CPG brands, including optimizing product innovation, go-to-market strategy, and retailer storytelling,
- A step-by-step process to leverage eCommerce data for developing new products aligned with consumer and market demands.
About Kantar’s Digital Commerce Conference
Join Kantar for the industry’s pre-eminent digital retail virtual conference. During a time of digital acceleration, Kantar will help top brands and ecommerce leaders leverage their sales, eCommerce, marketing and media capabilities to take control of their own digital futures. Expect a focus on North America with an infusion of our EMEA perspective to empower your future success.
Find the full agenda HERE.
Who Should Attend
This event is perfect for:
- Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Digital Offers
- Heads of eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- Sales and Commercial Directors
- Global, Europe and Country customer leads
- Insight Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Channel Development Managers
- Marketing & Brand Managers
- Shopper Marketers
- Experience Managers – CX, UX
- Digital Specialists – SEO, Onsite media
2021 Guest Speakers
The 2021 conference includes speakers from leading organizations, such as:
- ClearCut Analytics
- And more!
You can register for the event HERE.