ClearCut Analytics is excited to participate in an upcoming Nutrition Business Journal (NBJ) virtual event alongside various industry experts. This premium event will focus on “The Business of Botanicals: Maintaining Momentum Post-Pandemic.”
Register for the event HERE.
The Business of Botanicals: Maintaining Momentum Post-Pandemic
Wednesday, August 18, 2021 | 9:00 AM MDT
Join NBJ for this premium digital event where experts will discuss the modern business case for herbs and botanicals, and how to find success as this classic category continues to thrive in modern times.
With NBJ data detailing sales trends and predictions, an herbalist revealing the most promising ingredients and a panel of brick-and-mortar retail experts sharing what consumers are asking about in the aisles, and an Amazon expert explaining how the pandemic-driven rush to e-commerce will play out, attendees will come away from the session with a deep take on how to court consumers new to the category, how to build on sales that exploded during the pandemic.
- Dan Harari, Vice President of Business Development, ClearCut Analytics
- Danielle Ryan Broida, RH (AHG), Registered Herbalist, American Herbalists Guild
- Claire Morton Reynolds, Senior Industry Analyst, Nutrition Business Journal
- Shaun Foy, Supplement Category Manager, Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
- Pat Sardell, Co-founder and Co-owner, Country Vitamins
Want To Learn More?
- Register to join the event here and read more about the speakers and agenda here.
- Set up a meeting with ClearCut to discuss the event or gain more insight into herbs & botanicals trends online here.