We are thrilled to announce that ClearCut Analytics will be co-presenting with New Hope Network’s Nutrition Business Journal (NBJ) at SupplySide East 2021. The presentation will focus on “Top Trends in a Post-Pandemic Age: the State of the Health and Nutrition Industry.”
Top Trends in a Post-Pandemic Age: State of the Health & Nutrition Industry
Tuesday, August 24 from 9:30 am-10:30 am EST | Meadowlands Exposition Center, Room B
After consumer focus on immunity and adjacent conditions like stress and sleep spiked in 2020, attention shifted to general health. Herbs and botanicals continue to grow, and probiotics are stabilizing after turbulent years. A pandemic-inspired acceleration to eCommerce left some sales channels unsettled. In this data-rich presentation, Nutrition Business Journal content & insights director, Bill Giebler, and ClearCut Analytics head of business development, Dan Harari, will discuss key trends across:
- The Why (which conditions are driving purchase?)
- The What (which ingredient categories are poised for growth, and which are not?)
- The Where (what do shifting sales channel dynamics foretell for brands and suppliers?)
Want To Learn More?
- Register to join the event here and find the conference agenda here.
- Set up a meeting with ClearCut to discuss the event or how you’re monitoring health & nutrition trends here.
- Check out an infographic on the state of the supplement market here.