The International Probiotics Association (IPA) has partnered with ClearCut Analytics to offer an exclusive webinar focused on probiotics sales and consumer trends on Amazon.com in the US.
Register for the event, taking place on September 28, 2021 at 1 PM ET, HERE.
What’s Driving Probiotics Sales Growth on Amazon?
Probiotics are leading sales online for supplements. Not only that, as of July 2021, Probiotics saw a 48% year-over-year (YoY) growth rate on Amazon and sales continue to climb. Through a 45-minute webinar, ClearCut Analytics will dive into:
- How the probiotics supplement market has evolved over the past two years, with a close look at pre-Covid data compared to now;
- Which attributes – delivery form, pack size, count, etc. — are doing particularly well;
- How probiotics compare to other supplement categories and where new opportunities lie; and
- Other key insights about top-selling brands and products, new category entrants, and more.
About the Speakers
Dan Harari leads business development for ClearCut Analytics, an eCommerce insights provider based in Chicago, Illinois. Dan’s passion for retail, health, and the power of data to drive better decision-making inspires his role for building partnerships and new client relationships with brands, ingredient suppliers, retailers, trade organizations, and research groups. Prior to ClearCut, Dan held leadership and entrepreneurial positions at companies in the CPG ecosystem, supporting sales, brand management, and data analytics.
George Paraskevakos has been involved with the probiotic industry since 2007 where he served in various roles from business development to account management with a globally recognized probiotic producer. His passion for the probiotic industry is unequivocal and his persistence to have IPA continue being ‘The Global Voice Of Probiotics®’. George represents the International Probiotics Association in the media, to all probiotic industry stakeholders including government agencies and Codex, and in appearances at conventions, conferences, and other symposiums.
Want To Learn More?
- Register to join the event here.
- Set up a meeting with ClearCut to discuss Probiotics trends and what’s next for the subcategory here.