We are excited to announce that ClearCut Analytics will be co-presenting with SPINS in an upcoming webinar hosted by Drug Store News. The presentation will focus on “Omnichannel Supplement Trends & What Consumers Want in 2022.”
Learn more about ClearCut’s presentation topic below and register for the event HERE.
Omnichannel Supplement Trends & What Consumers Want in 2022
November 3, 2021 | 11:00 AM ET
There is no question that channel dynamics have changed, and we are fully immersed in the age of omnichannel retail. The Supplements market, in particular, has undergone significant shifts, with nearly 17% of supplement sales made online in 2020, compared to just 10% in 2019.
As a brand or retailer, how are you keeping up with consumer purchasing behavior of Supplements both on and offline? How are you tapping into omnichannel data for making strategic decisions?
Through this webinar, hear from experts at SPINS and ClearCut Analytics, leaders in market measurement for the Natural channel and eCommerce channels, as they discuss:
- Why a complete data set, or one source of truth for consumer behavior, is critical for brands and retailers to execute a best-in-class strategy.
- Omnichannel insights into the top and most innovative Supplement brands and products to watch, as well as trending ingredients, attributes, and health conditions driving Supplement market growth.
- Predictions about what the Supplement consumer wants in 2022.
- Dan Harari, Head of Business Development, ClearCut Analytics
- Scott Dicker, Marketing Data Analyst, SPINS
Want To Learn More?
- Register for the event here.
- Set up a meeting with ClearCut to discuss your omnichannel stategy here.